Friday, April 29, 2016

Roll Roll Cotton Boll - Clue 4 - Bonnie Hunter - Mystery Quilt

Yay, yay, yay and a whoopee thrown in there to boot.  I discovered that I have most of this clue already completed from class.  I just need to make less than half of these lovely little "twosie" units.  Oh, and don't forget the EXTRA squares.

I simply settle in and grab squares that are precut from various scrap bags AND my day with friends at Maria's a couple of weeks ago.

Seriously, in absolutely no time, my twosies are sewn and I am ready to move forward with clue 5.  Dang this one feels good.




I LOVE the variety in here.  I'm not sure whether they will all play nice, but hey --- the fun of finding out is pretty cool.  May be rethinking my upcoming teal choice, lol.  That's it for today but always remember that if you click on the summary tab at the top of the blog, you will be able to follow a link to purchase Bonnie's book if you wish to play along. See ya next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment