Sunday, November 1, 2020

Grassy Creek - Summary - Bonnie Hunter - Mystery Quilt

 


Bonnie Hunter's Winter Reader Appreciation Mystery is BACK!!!  I so love this time of year.  This makes my eighth year of following her and making the mystery quilts.  I've also picked up and completed many of her other ones that happened before that and along the way in other forms -- Plano classes and Quiltmaker Magazine.  It makes my heart happy to work on these each time I have the opportunity.  In fact, I am down to only ONE mystery of hers that I have not completed and that is Orca Bay.  Stay tuned as I'm tackling it in 2021.

I am gathering all of my posts and placing them here so you can link up and find what you want easily.  They will each open in a new page, leaving you access to this post.  You can also always find this post by clicking the tab at the top of the blog.  Please become a follower and you will always know when a new post is up.  Welcome to you and comments are ALWAYS appreciated.

If you wish to play along, PLEASE click on THIS LINK to get directly to the Quiltville site and all of the information.  I promise, you'll have a great time.

Post 1:  Introduction - Colors

Post 2:  Part 1 - Half-Square Triangles

Post 3:  Part 2 - Hour-Glass Units 

Post 4:  Part 3 - Triangle Units 

Post 5:  Part 4 - Giant Flying Geese 

Post 6:  Part 5 - Nine-Patches, Flying Geese, and Parts 

Post 7:  Part 6 - Snowball Bricks

Post 8:  Part 7 - First Part - The BIG REVEAL

Post 9:  Part 7 - Second Part - The Big Finish



No comments:

Post a Comment