Monday, December 1, 2014

Grand Illusion Summary



I am gathering all of my Grand Illusion (Bonnie Hunter 2014 Mystery Quilt) posts and placing them here so that you can link up and find what you want easily.  They will each open in a new page, leaving you access to this post. (The date on this post will change as I work on it but will always include the most recent postings and you can easily find it by clicking on the tab at the top of the blog.)   Please become a follower and you will always know when the new post is up.  Welcome to you all and comments are ALWAYS appreciated.

Post 1:  Colors and Yardage - Let's Get Started
Post 2:  Clue #1 Aqua and Pink Broken Dishes
Post 3:  Clue #2 How About Some Double Diamonds?
Post 4:  Clue #3 Two by Four 8-Patches
Post 5:  Clue #4 - More Broken Dishes
Post 5:  Clue #5 - Four Patches
Post 6:  Clue #6 - Cornerstones and the Big Reveal


6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so very much. I kind let down the past couple of months, but my October update is reading well --- even I might take a cup of tea and sit down to read it when it publishes at month end. LOL

      Delete
  2. I just set up a blog, and don't know all the in's and out's of it, but I will sure look this site up while we sew away on the Grand Illusion! Many thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm still learning as well. Each month I research something new and try to figure out how to incorporate it into my own blog. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you enjoy the future posts.

      Delete
  3. Uh oh. That was my last Bonnie mystery lol. Oh dear..I do love Bonnie. Doing her wintertime/Christmas mysteries keep me sane during the holidays bc its not a jolly time for me. But this quilt..well I gifted to a lady that did not get to participate due to her working so much overtime. I work alot of overtime too but still did the quilt. It was a hideous mess. Expensive too. I used Micheal Miller Krystal throughout. Im thinking of doing your mystery this year, I like the other one you did. Very nice!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the comments on Ribbons of Love. It's nice that you could gift your quilt and I'm sorry it didn't turn out the way you wished. We all have different tastes but the fun of being in the dark while working on a mystery is just wonderful to me. I hope you enjoy both this one and Bonnie's new one in November.

      Delete