Tuesday, May 30, 2017

A Day At The Beach - Summary


Can you believe it's my third mystery!!  I am shocked at how time has flown and yet am super excited.  I hope ya'll have just oh so much fun with it and please, please, please share what you have done.  I can't wait to see each one.  The first clue goes live September 1st.  Yes, it is a week later this year, but I am traveling with my sweetheart the week before and want to be available to answer questions, thus the delay.

I am gathering all of my mystery posts and placing them here so that you can link up and find what you want easily.  They will each open in a new page, leaving you access to this post.  You can always find this page by clicking the tab at the top of the blog.  Please become a follower and you will always know when the new post is up.  Welcome to everyone and comments are always appreciated.

CLICK ON THE POST LINK BELOW TO GET TO THE CLUES!!!

Post 1:  Introduction
Post 2:  Strings (or not)
Post 3:  Bird in the Air Units and HST's
Post 4:  More Bird in the Air Units and HST's
Post 5:  Flying Geese and Sew and Flip Units
Post 6:  Sew N' Flips All Around
Post 7:  Album and Block A's
Post 8:  Long Strips and Block B
Post 9:  Block C and Big Block A's
Post 10:  Center Medallion and Reveal





No comments:

Post a Comment