Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Ribbons of Love Summary

Welcome to my very first mystery!!!!  I could not be more excited.  I hope you have a great time with it and please, please, please share what you have done.  I can't wait to see.

I am gathering all of my mystery posts and placing them here so that you can link up and find what you want easily.  They will each open in a new page, leaving you access to this post.  You can always find this page by clicking on the tab at the top of the blog.  Please become a follower and you will always know when the new post is up.  Welcome to you all and comments are always appreciated.


Post 1:  Introduction
Post 2:  Clue 1
Post 3:  Clue 2
Post 4:  Clue 3
Post 5:  Clue 4
Post 6:  Clue 5
Post 7:  Clue 6
Post 8:  Clue 7
Post 9:  Clue 8
Post 10:  Clue 9
Post 11:  The Grand Finale -- Clue 10


















2 comments: