Thursday, October 31, 2019

Frolic - Summary - Bonnie Hunter - Mystery Quilt


Bonnie Hunter's Winter Reader Appreciation Mystery is BACK!!!  I so love this time of year.  This makes my seventh year of following her and making the mystery quilts.  I've also picked up and completed many of her other ones that happened before that and along the way in other forms -- Plano classes and Quiltmaker Magazine.  It makes my heart happy to work on these each time I have the opportunity.

I am gathering all of my posts and placing them here so you can link up and find what you want easily.  They will each open in a new page, leaving you access to this post.  You can also always find this post by clicking the tab at the top of the blog.  Please become a follower and you will always know when a new post is up.  Welcome to you and comments are ALWAYS appreciated.

If you wish to play along, PLEASE click on THIS LINK to get directly to the Quiltville site and all of the information.  I promise, you'll have a great time.

Post 1:  Introduction: Colors and Shopping
Post 2:  Clue 1 - Four-Patches
Post 3:  Clue 2 - Sections
Post 4:  Clue 3 - HST's
Post 5:  Clue 4 - More HST's
Post 6:  Clue 5 - Even More HST's
Post 7:  Clue 6 - Flying Geese
Post 8:  Clue 7 - Even More HST's and Pinwheels
Post 9:  Clue 8 - We're Still Flying - More Geese






2 comments:

  1. Where do I find the missing clues for frolic?. I only have to clue 8

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The clues were posted by Bonnie Hunter, the designer. I believe you can purchase the pattern on her website - Quiltville.com

      Delete