Sunday, August 19, 2018

Autumn Splendor - Summary


Can you believe it's my fourth mystery!!  I am shocked at how time has flown and yet am super excited.  I hope ya'll have just oh so much fun with it and please, please, please share what you have done.  I can't wait to see each one.  The first clue goes live September 1st.

I am gathering all of my mystery posts and placing them here so that you can link up and find what you want easily.  They will each open in a new page, leaving you access to this post.  You can always find this page by clicking the tab at the top of the blog.  Please become a follower and you will always know when the new post is up.  Welcome to everyone and comments are always appreciated.

CLICK ON THE POST LINK BELOW TO GET TO THE CLUES!!!

Post 1:  Introduction
Post 2:  Clue 1 - Nine-Patches and HST's
Post 3:  Clue 2 - Modified Nine-Patch and Small HST's
Post 4:  Clue 3 - Tri-Recs, Strips, and Block A
Post 5:  Clue 4 - Strips, Small HST Sew and Flips

11 comments:

  1. I'm not a fall color girl, but I thought I would stretch myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's wonderful. It's the perfect way to do just that.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Having empathy with your medical issues household. I'm dealing with vision issues. Perfect time for a mystery right!!! We will proceed....
    Thanks for letting us into your life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Bobbie. It's a great time to place the focus elsewhere.

      Delete
  4. Hello. I forget - how long does this quiltalong go? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How do I print these out to make at a later date

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Each person's printer works differently. There is a Print Friendly button at the end of each clue and you can use that, but it will still take a lot of pages. Many copy/paste into a file, take out what they don't need and then print from there.

      Delete
  6. The link for the next to the last clue - big blocks does not work. Can you check on this please?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fixed and thank you for alerting me to the issue. I really do appreciate it.

      Delete