Friday, December 6, 2019

Frolic - Clue 2 - Bonnie Hunter - Mystery Quilt

Week TWO is here and I'm super excited.  I have worked like a dog this week cleaning house and decorating in preparation for today and tomorrow (a party I am hosting).  I will be blessed to sew with two great friends, Lana and Paula, today and that just makes these clue releases even better yet.



Bonnie is traveling through Bavaria this week so we have a simple clue BUT, again, her Scrap Users System comes to my aid.  I have all the strips I need and simply cut about 10 more for good measure.  Woohoo!!!  Yes, I did some quick math to determine exactly how many strips I would need.  You can do that too.  Now to sew.  Zoom, zoom, zoom.


Friends around the room always make things better.  I am the only one working on the mystery this week, but that's just really okay.  I'm having fun and happily sewing my strips together while sitting near the Christmas tree.  Seriously, can it get any better?


Off to the ironing board I go.


Then the cutting table and I can say TA-DA.  Bonnie really didn't way what to do with them after this so I'ma gonna leave them together just in case. 


Clues 1 and 2 along with my empty ornament for this year.  No dog ears yet to put in there.  I'm sure that will change soon.


And just like that --- Lana has to go and I'm off to get my hair cut, leaving Paula here to sew alone for a bit.  She's spending the night so we can play more this evening.  Thank you both for being part of my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment