Friday, December 27, 2019

Frolic - Clue 5 - Bonnie Hunter - Mystery Quilt

Wow!!!  I have not been able to sleep since about 2:30 this morning.  I have caught up on several "must do" items and managed to keep busy until 6:00 a.m.  It's Frolic time and I'm hoping it is posted soon. 

I have soooo much to do today as family is arriving this afternoon for a several day stay.  Bonnie hinted that this week's clue would be easy and I'm crossing my fingers that is true.  Oooooh, the post is up.

YES!!!  It is an easy one, as promised, and I can quietly cut the few strips that I need (most area already available due to either leftovers from a previous clue or scrap users system.  The Easy Angle Ruler is retrieved from the spare room and I am set to work out in the dining room and let my sweetie sleep as long as possible.  We have a TON to do today and he's going to want all the rest he can get.  One hour later, I am totally cut.  Woot woot.



Mister wakes and starts in on the chores while I head for the guest room.  I have several projects strewn all over the place and the room needs to be cleaned up.  He thinks that is what I'm doing and I quickly sew a wonderful chain together.  About 45 minutes later --- I have this little stack of sweetness and am able to put the sewing machine away as well as all other projects.


Just as I'm starting to press the units open, he peeks into the room and gives me the "what are you doing?" look.  Well, I already had the iron on and this will only take a minute or two.  Pressing as fast as I can, I'm soon able to put the board and iron away too.  Now to vacuum and dust this room and it'll be ready.  Aren't these HST's just so cute?


Some heavy duty housework ensues and it takes me a bit to get back to my clue, but I'm able to sit down for a few and trim the dog ears.


It's about 10:30 a.m. and I'm finished with the clue and moving onto the rest of the house.  Then to prep dinner and get ready for an afternoon/evening at the zoo.  I'm feeling a bit like Superwoman today.  Did you play?  What a fun clue.  Now to wait another week --- first time Bonnie's mystery has ever gone this far into January, at least that I can remember.  See ya in 7 days or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment