Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Frolic - Clue 6 - Bonnie Hunter - Mystery Quilt

Happy New Years Eve!!!!

An early rise paid off today.  Just as I was finishing up a chore in the office, what pops up but a fun clue release.  Everything planned for today changed instantly and within mere moments I was pressing and cutting my green fabric.




Since we only had to cut one color today and all the same, well it goes really quick and I'm one happy girl.


Off to the little sewing area in my bedroom.  It is BRRRRR outside and I don't wish to heat the studio today.  This will do just fine.  Gathering up the tray of parts, I am ready to go.


Separating out the dark parts from Clue 4 actually takes me longer than the cutting did.  Wow.  My fingers just did not want to separate pieces of fabric at all, but it gets done and I'm ready to sew.

I try to keep everything in the sets of four for my own sanity and once the first sides are complete, I'm ready for the second batch.

Some pressing, dog ear removal and I have a tray filled with flying geese.


 Matching them back up into their groups is next and this clue is finished! It didn't go quite as quick as last week, but it's not even 2 and I've developed pictures and written this post too.  Not too shabby.   I hope you had as much fun as I did and I'll see y'all Friday with another step forward on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment