Thursday, February 19, 2015

Easy Street Summary

I am gathering all of my Easy Street (Bonnie Hunter Winter 2012 Mystery Quilt) posts and placing them here so that you can link up and find what you want easily.  They will each open in a new page, leaving you access to this post.  (The date on this post will change as I work on it, but will always include the most recent postings.)  Please become a follower and you will always know when the new post is up.  Welcome to you all and comment are always appreciated.

So, the way that this mystery came about was in the Quiltville Open Studio Facebook group.  Penelope Jones was offering to head a group that wanted to work on one of the old mysteries.  Since I came into the Bonnie fold right after Easy Street, I jumped right in and decided to add another one to my already overflowing list of things to do.  I'm excited for this though and will post both in Quiltville Open Studio and in my own group, Our Quilt World where several others are playing along as well.

Each person has to own the book "More Adventures With Leaders and Enders" by Bonnie Hunter but we will share and do the clues one per weeks as it was originally presented.  I am looking forward to this one.

Post 1:  Paint Cards
Post 2:  Fabrics and Cutting
Post 3:  Clue #1 - Four-Patches
Post 4:  Clue #2 - Flying Geese
Post 5:  Clue #3 - Shaded Four-Patches
Post 6:  Clue #4 - Geese and Double Geese
Post 7:  Clue #5 - Tall Flying Geese
Post 8:  Clue #6 - Double Bricks
Post 9:  Clue #7 - Geese and Triangles
Post 10:  Clue #8 - Blocks and Setting

1 comment: