Sunday, March 15, 2015

Shaded Four Patches - Easy Street - Clue #3 - Bonnie Hunter - Mystery Quilt

It's Sunday evening and I haven't even looked at this clue.  I totally forgot to share the post on it with my group as I was all caught up in the excitement over the quilt show.  I've had a busy day today as well but we are back home and it is quiet time, thus the memory came back.  I guess I need to get this clue put together so that I can stay caught up and keep working on other things as well.  Wow -- that sounds humdrum.  Let's try again.

It's quiet in the house this evening and Mister is out washing the car so I get to work on clue 3.  Penelope has several parts going this week, but I think I am going to stick with the original clues and just make the shaded 4 patches.  I'm not in a hurry to get this one finished so will enjoy drawing it out a bit.

There are not very many of these, so it takes almost no time to chain the first half on, give the seam a gentle press, and add the second triangle.

All I have left is to attach the beautiful turquoise triangle to the other side and my clue is finished.  Since I was already cut, this only took me two hours total.  Nice.  (Only trouble is:  once again I am unable to count and have TWICE as many turquoise triangles cut as I need.  What am I going to do with myself?)  Aren't these just delicious looking.  Oh, yummy.  If you wish to play along, this pattern can be found in Bonnie Hunter's More Adventures With Leaders and Enders.  As always, you can find all my posts on Easy Street by clicking the tab at the top of the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment