Saturday, March 21, 2015

Easy Street - Clue #4 - Bonnie Hunter - Mystery Quilt

Yes!  I am caught up again with both mysteries.  Boy does that feel good.  Easy Street fabrics just make me feel happy to work with them.  Such pretty, vibrant colors.  Today's assignment is more flying geese.  One would think that I would get good at these pretty soon.  There are less than a hundred to make today -- for those that know Bonnie's patterns, well by golly, that is very few indeed -- and I get them sewn before Mister calls to say he is on his way home.




They are all trimmed up and ready for the rest of the clue.


Do I have time for the next part.  Let's try.  I get started sewing my geese together and the phone rings.  Time to stop -- race around the house and clean things up, drop veggies into the corned beef that has been simmering for the past 3 hours AND take a shower.  See ya later.

Mister arrives and wants a little down time so I get a chance to finish my geese.  I am happily sewing away and put them all together.  It's time to press.

The first three I press are going the wrong way.  Ugh.  The next three are right and then for some reason I think all the rest are wrong and go into panic mode.  I sit down with my seam ripper only to discover that I did indeed panic.  Only three are wrong.  Whew.  Quick fix and I have this clue in the books.  I love these little cuties.


This pattern is Easy Street by Bonnie Hunter and can be found in her book More Adventures With Leaders and Enders if you wish to sew along.  As always, you can find all my posts on Easy Street by clicking the tab at the top of the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment