Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Easy Street - Clue #6 - Bonnie Hunter - Mystery Quilt

This weeks clue is a VERY easy one and it could not have come at a better time for me.  With three grandsons in the house, finding the time to do even a simple step is a bit daunting.  However, during quiet time today, I do manage to find an hour to sew.  It's amazing, I know.

 Fortunately, all my bricks are precut, leaving me the simple task of sewing a huge stack of them together.  Chain stitching here I come.

About 45 minute later, I have a very long chain that is ready for the iron AND I have a new ironing board cover for the over the door board in the office.  The other one was  . . . . well, awful.




A quick press and snip the units apart is all it takes to call this step complete.  Awesome!  Love these double bricks.  This pattern is Easy Street by Bonnie Hunter and can be found in her book More Adventures With Leaders and Enders if you wish to sew along.  As always, you can find all my posts on Easy Street by clicking the tab at the top of the blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment