Monday, August 1, 2022

Sew Simple Quilt Shoppe Spotlight - Ozark, MO

Driving along the road in Missouri, Jen and I notice a billboard for Lambert's Cafe - Home of the Throwed Rolls and we just start laughing.  Too bad we just had lunch.  Then --- just a wee bit further down the road, Samantha spots another billboard and this one says QUILT SHOP (behind Lambert's).  Alrighty then ---- we take the exit and are soon at Sew Simple Quilt Shoppe in Ozark, MO.  From the moment we walk in, I am drawn to a longarmer in the back and ask to watch a bit.  She is quilting sheep into a child's quilt and it is just so darling.  Then I start to wander a bit.




The first thing we all notice is how the bolts are displayed and WE LOVE IT!!!  So much variety and wonderfully set up.




Hey Ramona -- I think I've found the ladder you need.  Isn't this just so cool.



There is even a fun clock here.


I do find one quilt that draws me in and the pattern goes home with me.  What a fun stop.  Make sure you check them out if you are in the area.  

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I could start with that ladder. 😂😂
    We always drop in that quilt shop when we eat at Lambert’s 😉

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's big enough to cover up that bedroom window the way you were talking about. I LOVE Lambert's too but haven't been to that particular one. Next time.

      Delete