Thursday, November 14, 2019

Storytime Quilts - Lufkin, TX

Continuing our journey today, just down the road is StoryTime Quilts and Mister suggests a stop.  Not wanting to argue (hahahaha), I agree.

Now, finding this place is tricky.  Honest, but once we entered the store, the customers that were inside made us feel welcome --- well, that is if we were spending money.  All in good fun, they left shortly and we had a few minutes to look around the store.  The only fabric I'm looking for is for either the Halloween quilt or Bonnie's mystery.  I wonder what I can find here to add to one or both of those.  During my hunt, pictures are taken so that you could have a look around.



Lots and lots of panels.



Not a bolt of Moda in sight.  It's the shop owners personal choice.


Pretty, pretty colors.


I spy some orange, but I actually have most of these or something very similar.  They are not really Halloween.  So sad.


I do find a couple more to add to Frolic though.  It's a fun shop --- stop by when you are in Lufkin, TX.

No comments:

Post a Comment