Monday, November 18, 2019

Pieced Together Studio - Mesquite

On my way back from Terrell, I stop in Mesquite to see Pieced Together Studio - a quilt shop I have not yet visited.  As I enter, I am greeted and then apologized to for having a ladder in the way of an aisle.  She sets to removing the ladder and I'm sorry to say that that is my last interaction with her.  She made a phone call in the workroom and never came back out again.  I'd love to give better feedback, but it is what it is.  I had a couple of requests that I would have liked to ask about, but it was not about to happen.  After fifteen minutes of wandering the store, I left --- without a single additional comment to me.  So sad, but I'll likely not return. 

At any rate, here are some pictures so that you can see if they have something you have been dying to get  your hands on.  Enjoy.  There is a LOT in here.







Beyond those doors is the workroom and longarm machines.



This is a fun way to get rid of scraps.





These are the interior of a couple of old closets.


I'm trying to like this.  I guess if the machine is beyond repair and has so many issues that a landfill is its only other alternative, this works.


I spy something way in the back here.  Oooh, pretty.


Well, that's it for me.  I'm heading back home to my sweetie for an evening together.  Thanks for walking along.

No comments:

Post a Comment