Thursday, November 14, 2019

Spotlight on Ross Fabric and Crafts

Our vacation is nearing an end so I've decided to visit a quilt shop or two.  We are in Zavalla, TX.  Yeah, I didn't know where we were either.  At any rate, the stop we came here for -- (here's your LINK) wasn't researched enough by me and we've discovered that with the rain, perhaps off-roading isn't the best plan for today.  Another time, when we've made previous arrangements with the owners will do.  At any rate, we're here and so is a quilt shop.  We think.  Following GPS (I know sheeples again) takes us down a country road and towards a home.  There are identifying features that help and Mister parks and leads the way.  Such a great partner.




Inside, we meet Denita and her mother-in-law -- two wonderfully delightful women.


The shop is GREAT!!!  Jam-packed and full of fun.  Even a longarm.


All seasonal fabrics to the back and on the left are wide backings.


Just look at the fun you can have here with precuts and sales.  That's my pumpkin fabric sitting on the counter as I'm gathering for the upcoming "Witches Night Out" event in our Facebook group.


Another wall of fun.


Zoom out.


Up by the counter.


My treasures --- yep a few more for the Bonnie Hunter Mystery, Frolic, as well.


And our last look as we bid these two lovely women farewell.  I will definitely be back -- and I'm bringing friends.  You should too.

No comments:

Post a Comment