Wednesday, May 29, 2019

GRS Creations - Old Town Spring, TX

Sherri and I are off to Houston on a long-arm acquisition trip and decide to make a pit stop in Old Town Spring for lunch and a couple of quilt shop visits.  First up is GRS Creations and it is housed in a cute little house with more buildings connected.  The purple and yellow is just dang fun and I adore the barn quilt outside.  Perfect entrance.




As I enter, I ask if it is okay to take pictures and the approval in instant.  Yay!!!  I'll just let you wander the store with me and maybe make a comment here and there.

Corners like this one make me just want to stay in one spot for hours and not miss a thing.


Pre-cut love.


Ooooh, color everywhere.  I am looking for some inspiration that is much needed right now if there will be a mystery this year.  One that is not drug enhanced, that is.  In fact, only those who read this post will get this clue.  No medallion this year.  I have the pattern, just looking for the right colors.



I wonder if anything in here will call to me.


Or here


Or here --- oh my --- so many rooms.




There's even an entire "room" (I think it's a separate building) full of quilts, tops, and many more items.



These are going home with me.  Gorgeous Indigo.  It's a great shop --- please take the time to check it out if you are in this area.


4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing all the pictures of this great shop!

    I have it on my 'to visit' list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are most welcome. I really enjoyed it too and want to go again --- likely in September.

      Delete
  2. I remember this shop from many, many years ago when it wad a tiny store and have watched it morph into the place it is today. Lots to see in this place.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How fun for you to watch. It's such a great shop.

      Delete