Saturday, December 25, 2021

Rhododendron Trail - Clue 3 - Bonnie Hunter - Mystery Trail

 Clue 3?  What in the world is up with me?  It's the 10th of December and I haven't really even worked this mystery at all.  Wow.  Talk about life taking a detour now and then.  At any rate,  I am truly practicing the "little engine that could" mantra. " I think I can, I think I can . . . " Or is it Dory?  "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming . . "  Whichever is the winner, I'm on that track.

12/16 - Yes, it's almost a week after release, but I'm making progress.  Today is cutting day.  For EVERYTHING on my list.  It seems crazy and perhaps it is, but that's the way I roll right now.  (The reason for the pic is that I'm cutting clues 2 and 3 at the same time - need pink for 2)


Before too long --- lots and lots of triangles ready to go.  Oh - and those squares that we have no idea where they'll go.

12/22 - another almost week passes and I've found time to work on this.  I'm going to make progress today --- no matter what.  


12/23 - I DID manage to get them all sewn yesterday, but today is pressing day.  I've set up a great little spot and am watching television while I press.  Is it really Christmas Eve tomorrow?


I have the first side done and ready for the second.  This clue is almost there.

12/25 - Merry Christmas!!!!  Somehow, during the calm of the afternoon, I find a few minutes to steal away to the machine and knock these out.



It doesn't take too long and while I visit with a granddaughter on the phone --- all seams get pressed as well.  (No picture, just know it happened.)


And then --- dog ears are gone and I've got another clue finished.  Oh my.  Do you know how happy this is making me?  


This is it.  Whew.  Clue 4 is next and another post for that one.  We're making progress now.  If you wish to check out this mystery, here is the Link to Bonnie's blog.  Come play.

No comments:

Post a Comment