Sunday, December 19, 2021

Rhododendron Trail - Clue 1 - Bonnie Hunter - Mystery Quilt

It's here!!  It's here!!   Black Friday as arrived and the first clue is release.  I am finally feeling better, BUT --- due to losing so many days sick, I am crazy behind on an upcoming party and company arriving the first along with everything those entail.  

11/29 - yep it takes three days but I can finally look at this a bit.  I REALLY need to work on cleaning up the dining room to decorate so take a few minutes to cut so that one visit with the vacuum is all that is required.  I am so thankful for strip bins because they give more variety as I go and I'm able to use quite a few in this step.  Out comes the Easy Angle Ruler and with in one hour ---- I'm cut and ready to sew.


11/30 - Sewing happens today and since my tree is up but not yet decorated, a little bit of garland makes it all very festive.

Sadly, they had to come right back off and get set aside for tonight.  A few minutes watching television and I have them snipped apart and pressed.  It's time to clean up this room as well so into the tote these go until after company departs.  (This post isn't over)


12/1 - Company arrives today and I have a surprise on Bonnie's blog.  How fun is this?



12/19 - Yes, hard to believe but it is the 19th of the month.  Company is gone, the party is over, Christmas cards are out, pictures and blog are moving forward and I FINALLY am able to think about this project.  Out it comes and the dog-ears are off and in my new ornament.  Whew!!!  I've never been this far behind.  Onto clue 2 and if you wish to play along, here is the Bonnie LINK.  See you with the next clue which is in another post.

No comments:

Post a Comment