Friday, December 31, 2021

2021 Finished Non-Quilt Items

 For some reason, this is just not my most productive year.  I think I was busy all the time, but there just aren't a lot of items to prove it.  For what it's worth -- I had fun.  Here's to the extra projects in 2021.

March -  At our March retreat, we did barn quilts.  Part of my reasoning behind these is that I want to make a large one as a gift and needed to practice.  Why not let everyone play along.  We did and they were grand.

April -  Retreat service projects this year are pillowcases and I didn't take pictures at each one, but did show a few.  This month I also finished the large barn quilt and hand-delivered it to Bonnie Hunter.  THAT was fun.


May - During retreat lots of little items were being taught.  I managed to get a few done before a rapid departure on my part took place.  These little bags - 


A BUNCH more fat quarter bags to share with people.  It's nice to give them away and these are all made from fabrics that I was going to just put on the swap table until this project came along.  Use it up.


A few more pillowcases.


July - With new grandchildren, my pillow needed to be updated.  (Truth be told, it needs it again.)

August - A new grandson is on his way and since I found out a little late, I'm moving along to get things finished.  His afghan is complete and I LOVE it.


Also, I finished up my little trivet from May's retreat.

September -  A couple of new fall pillows happened this month.



November - With the arrival of a new grandson and the name reveal, ceramic bears are happening again.  Welcome Torstein.


December - one last little item.  My annual Christmas party ornament.  Quick and easy but a memento, for sure.  On to 2022.

No comments:

Post a Comment