Friday, October 15, 2021

Creative Threads Spotlight - Sealy, TX

 We are in Sealy, TX and just finished lunch so I decide to walk around the downtown area and see if I can find Creative Threads Quilt Shop.  I'm successful and the shop has just opened.



OH MY --- it is packed floor to ceiling in here and that is not a joke.  So much fabric and so many bright and pretty colors.


That table of orange up front is all autumn prints and they are gorgeous.



Precut beauty.


At this point, I wish I could tell you more about the shop, but I neglected to use the restroom at lunch and this shop does not allow customers to use theirs.  That means I need to go and by the time I locate Mister and the car and then find a spot --- well, I guess my time here is over.  I was so hoping to add to my vacation collection while here, but perhaps another time.

2 comments:

  1. love all 4 of these shops. Yes a road trip is definitely needed.
    CaBobbie rjc2camatgmaildotcom

    ReplyDelete