Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Teo's Treasures Spotlight - Dickinson, TX

 It's an adventure day and that means if a quilt shop comes across on the GPS, we'll stop if possible.  Our destination is Dickinson, TX, and there just happens to be store ready to be explored.  Teo's Treasures is in a strip mall and the outside gives absolutely no inkling of the sheer delight inside.  WOW!  Come along and enjoy with me.  This shop is owned by Sheryl Hayslip-Bahena and she has done wonders with it.  Not only is it bustling with customers, but they are also having a fantastic sale.  I wish I wasn't traveling or I'd load up for sure.

The burst of color that greats you as you walk in is amazing all by itself.  I even spot some Bonnie Hunter Coupon Books on a shelf near the check-out booth.  I'm just going to go through the shop and let you see how crazy beautiful it is in here and the amount you can choose from.





Oooooh, yummy tone on tones.



No matter where you look, space is being brought to life.  The ladies in the store are happily discussing some upcoming Tula Pink fun as well as the Lori Holt stitchery fabrics.  Love the laughter and fun.





Well, I've wandered enough and regret that only a few fat quarters are leaving with me, but . . . . PLEASE stop here if you are in Dicksinson, TX.  It's definitely worth the detour even if you're not on a direct route.  We'll be back next fall and this will be a must stop --- with a LIST.  Until then, my pretties will have to tide me over.

No comments:

Post a Comment