Friday, October 15, 2021

Lone Star Quiltworks Spotlight - Bryan, TX

 I honestly think I saved the BEST for last on this trip.  I won't make it to the other ones further north before 5 so this is it.  And THIS is so it!!!  Lone Star Quiltworks in College Station has got it going on.  It is pure heaven in this shop and my eyes are on sugar overload with all the wonderful candy available.  Looking left as I enter is the least filled area of the store.  Seriously, just hold on for a minute while I share.  Next, I looked right ---- do you see that display of neutrals.  They are divine and so many that I haven't seen before.  If I hadn't just filled up my neutrals again, well . . .  I did get information on their online store so I'm sure some will still find their way to me.


Now, for the full on entrance.


I'm going to skip to the back as someone is hunting down a question for me.  While I wait, the gal at the long arm is working on a Texas A&M quilt for a customer and stops to chat with me.  In the process, I have a crazy AHA moment and can't wait to try it out at home.  Learning happens when we least expect it.


Okay, back to the store.  Every little nook and cranny is filled with color and pretties.


Tone on tone fat quarter and bolt love.  Sigh.


Guess what line?


If you love Tula Pink or Kaffe --- this is the spot for you.  





Well, drat.  We really need to get back on the road or we'll never make it home tonight.  I thoroughly enjoyed this shop and hope that if one is in this area, a stop is made.  It is really a wonderful experience.  Here are my beauties for this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment