Saturday, November 18, 2017

Trip to Sew Krazee Quilt Shop in Granbury

Jen needs white felt and I have a birthday gift certificate burning a hole in my pocket.  That means a trip to Granbury is in order.  I rarely leave the retreat center during our time there but today is an exception.  What can I find with my present?



First stop is at Sew Krazee  and after hello's to Naomi, let the shopping begin.  She mentions that her Christmas fabric is on sale (and a great sale) so after trying to help Joyce find a specific fabric for awhile, I walk that way stopping now and then to take pictures so ya'll can see just how cute this shop is.



I feel inspiration come my way while at the Christmas fabrics and soon have all kinds of great ideas to finish my Garlic Knot exchange quilt.  Ooooh, oooooh, ooooh.  It's gonna be just so fun.

I do manage to take a bit longer than originally thought and that gives Joyce enough time to find SOMETHING to buy and we also take some fabric back to Debi so she can work on her Garlic Knots too.    Want to see what I got?  Here ya go.  I'm going to use the panel chopped up around the quilt and the snowmen are going to dance around the border.  See ---- fun.


The next stop is Wal-Mart so Jen can get her white felt and Gwen/Joyce find treats they just must have.  Jen buys a fresh loaf of French Bread and it gets absolutely devoured on the way home.  YUM.


Yes, even by the driver.  So, so good and the perfect end to a quick trip to town.  Okay - not so quick, but definitely enjoyable.

1 comment:

  1. What a pretty shop! It looks like a fun time with friends. Mmmm, I love fresh bread!

    ReplyDelete