Friday, July 28, 2023

Sew Sweet Quilt Shop Spotlight - Brunswick, MO

 We are in Brunswick, MO and have found a quilt shop stop.  This one turned out to be sooooo fun and, in fact, several of us would up at the checkouts TWICE.  Come along and see all the treasures we saw and see if you would have shopped a bit too.


Just inside the door is a "Opportunity" (raffle) quilt with a most unique design.  


As I look into the shop, I instantly spot this area right inside the door and fall in love with these pillows.  The pattern goes right into my hands.  How fun are these?


THEN - I start to look around.  I discover an upper floor that just takes my breath away.  Those ghosts --- oh my.  That pattern goes into my arms as well.




Looking over the bannister.



There are great little spots EVERYWHERE.


Back downstairs, I find an entire additional room.  This place is very large and deceptive from the outside.


At the far back of this additional area, a couple of really sweet quilts catch my eye.  They are cross-stitched onto an already quilted fabric.  One kit goes into my arms and I'll be on the hunt for a second one.  At some point great-grands will begin.


At the back of the main section, we discover another fun item.  These will likely show up as retreat projects.  Yep, the pattern came along with me.


Over a doorway hangs this and it's a One block Wonder table runner.  VERY fun.


Well, that's it for this stop, but I want you to know that it is a GREAT stop and a definite return if I'm up in this area of Missouri.  

No comments:

Post a Comment