Monday, July 24, 2023

Quilter's Corner Station Spotlight - Carthage, MO

 On a Quilt Sisters trip there are always quilt shop stops.  This is our  first one for this years trip to Missouri and I thought you might like to peek in with us.  We are in Carthage, MO and the shop is Quilter's Corner Station.  It is a cute little building along the road and has some surprises inside.  One of the first surprises is that when I enter and look left, I spot a beauty salon.  Yep, this place does dual duty - how fun to shop while waiting on a hair appointment.  

However, this is not the main shop - just some extra fun with panels, patterns, kits, and making one pretty stuff.  Into the main shop - there's quite a bit in this small space.



Treasures are always found and we are always eager to find them.



Right as we walk in, there is this great wool area and I have to force myself to walk the other way.  I have a LIST!  Pssst - also sharing a peek at prices.  Stop in if you are in the area and say hi to Paula.


Last, but not least --- even the bathroom is cute.  Time to move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment