Saturday, July 29, 2023

Appletree Quilting Center Spotlight - Columbia, MO

 We are in Columbia, MO and Jen has found another quilt shop stop before we have to really focus on driving.  Appletree Quilting Center is MUCH more than the outside would say.  My goodness, come in and peek for yourself.  Once inside the door, this place just opens up.  Ooooh, so many things to see.  I only have a few items left on my list, but, after asking, I won't get them here.  Now I can just enjoy the scenery.





Classroom B - 


Classroom A  and B side by side - I could go all the way inside A since it had a class in session.


A stop in the restroom found this - soooo much going on here.


That same restroom stop led me to the clearance room.


I really like this - 


They sell these ruler boards and Frieda bought one.  Isn't it just so fun?  Stop in if you are in Columbia, MO.  It's a great stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment