Thursday, October 3, 2019

Sew Much Love Quilt Shop Spotlight

Visiting new quilt shops is ALWAYS fun and we have a brand new one near our retreat center.  That means our lunch trip to Babe's will have an extra stop.  Sew Much Love is just around the corner and an easy walk from the restaurant.  Let's go check it out.  The exterior is so fun!  I love this time of year and the decor is definitely pulling me in.  Racks of items are also outside and give a peek at the fun to come.




As I slowly open the door ---- 3 little papillon cuties meet me.  I have a bag of leftover chicken from Babe's that is making me the most popular person they've seen in a very long time.


Just follow me through this wonderful shop and enjoy the many great displays.











Visiting with Laurie Cohen, the owner, is delightful and she tells us all about community events happening that very evening in addition to other great plans.  I have to take a second look at the display in the entry corner.  The colors on these fabrics are so vivid and wonderful.  I must resist.  But the purple (yes, said in a whiny voice).




My last moment --- this panel.  Oh this panel.  I love it so much.  (Update:  It was actually gifted to me later that day by Maria, when she visited for the evening event.  So, so sweet.)  If you are in Granbury, please take the time to check this shop out.  You won't regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment