Monday, September 18, 2017

Home from Surfside

Lydia and I have said goodbye to Surfside and are on the way home.  Hello Mr. Austin.

On the way down, we decided that the return trip would take away our Buc-ee's virginity.  Yep, that's right.  Neither of us have been to one yet.  Today is the day.

We take the Madisonville exit and voila -- it's right there.  In we go.  Oh, it's lunch time too.


First things first.  I've heard they have the cleanest restrooms and it's true along with them being super huge, but what I hadn't been told was about all the pictures lining the walls as you enter and the cute signs right before the turn.  I adore these.

We decide to go our separate ways and as Lydia heads to the grocery end of the store, I go the other way.  I'm checking it all out as quick as I can and know I am missing a ton, but a few things do manage to catch my eye and are deemed picture worthy.

These signs may show up in future emails for group posts.




Aprons to die for --


And a cookbook open to a page that just makes me giggle.


I locate a meat, cheese, egg, fruit, tray to snack on in the car and some fudge and jerky to take home.  I WILL be back next trip.  On the way out -- this sign catches my eye.  Another reason to return.

No comments:

Post a Comment