Friday, May 20, 2016

A Vintage Night at the Auction

Oooh, oooh, oooh.  There are vintage lovelies at the auction tonight so we are off to give ourselves some wonderful eye candy.  Will something come home with us?  One never knows.

Quilts -  A couple were really old and hand stitched.  Those went for more than I was willing to pay, alas.






Oh my --- what a lovely but I will let another have this one.


Now THIS, I want.  Mister sets to checking it out and he can't get it to move ANYWHERE.  We'll see what it goes for.  Our agreement is that we don't take machines in that we can't use, no matter how cool they look.  And, it went for more than we were willing to spend right now BUT still a wonderful deal for someone.


Not a bad little Featherweight.  She went for $165, which is a good price but she definitely has some issues.




I loved this cabinet -- can't you just picture it with fabric on those shelves?  We left before it came up for auction though, and we were there for over 3 hours.

Also a nice little bench, but she really didn't match anything I have.  Oh well, empty-handed, but a thoroughly enjoyable time with my sweetie.

1 comment:

  1. Auction night out with Mister. Thanks for sharing all the lovelies!! Hugs, Allison

    ReplyDelete