Thursday, May 7, 2020

Unity Quilt-A-Long - Bonnie Hunter Mystery - Week 6

Happy Birthday to me!!!!  What a great way to greet the morning.  Bonnie has given us an easy clue and I need it this week.  I have an unending list of things to do before retreat on Thursday and this meets my needs.  With that, I set to cutting as I have pretty much used up all my strips/squares in the color ranges I'm using.  Fat quarters are being decimated and my white neutrals are running dangerously low as I've not really shopped for them in over a year.

I know it sounds like I'm whining, but I'm not.  I'm loving each moment of this mystery. 

Armed with strips and an Easy Angle ruler, the task goes fairly quick and within a few hours, my tray of pretties are ready to stitch.



Unfortunately, my day ends there and I need to focus on other obligations.  I've packed all my little triangles into a baggie and they will be first on the list at retreat.

5/7 - Yay!!!!  I am in Rainbow and loving every second of it.  First up are my sweet green/white treasures.


Chaining, chaining, chaining --- it seems like I've typed that many times before.  It is what it is --- one right after another.

From that we move to  pressing, pressing, pressing.  Yep, one right after another once again.  The fun part???  I am with friends and I love the fabrics.  That makes for a glorious day.  Only one step left to do.


They are all dog-eared and ready for the next clue.  My mind is full of ideas and I'm eager to see where these will go.  Bring it on.

No comments:

Post a Comment