Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Pine Needles Quilt Shop in Salt Lake City - Gardner Village

Last fall when I visited my daughter in Utah I was treated to my first visit to this quilt shop and I have been in love with it ever since.  I think I like it so much because it has so much more than just fabric for quilts.  There are lots of other ideas here that involve quilting or sewing and yet it's not about making clothes either.  Love, love, love it.  If you remember this little fabric doll set I made last November (and the wonderful story behind it that you can find HERE, then you've read about this store before.  If not, well here is today's adventure.




As you walk in the door you are greeted with a visual feast.  Just look this way


And that way


Oh and don't forget over here.


This wall of aprons REALLY caught my eye.  There could be fun aprons in all of my granddaughters' future.


And THIS.  Oh THIS.  Oh MY.  I wanted to scoop it up and take it home with me.


I did find a few treasures to take home with me but since I'm trying to be good, perhaps next time the suitcase will be filled a bit more.

If you get to this area, please check out this cute shop.  You won't regret it.  Oh, and the fat quarters you see are $2.00 each.  Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment