Friday, August 26, 2016

MCM Sew Day

I have been simply terrible at posting all the wonderful fun I have been having lately, but today I'll throw a few out here.  It's another Mad City Mama sew day at my house and even though Valerie is not making this quilt, she is along for the ride with Allison and Janet.  It's so fun to have her back from the U.K., even if it's only for a couple of months.

These days are so good for my soul.  The discussions, food, sewing, laughter, and just plain fun of the days cannot be overstated here.  Take a journey through the few pics I managed to take and you will see what I am talking about.




Allison's MCM block and Ms. Janet --- what fun to have her along.


Valerie showing off her latest (and greatest) magic bag.  I want one of these.  Pattern please Ms. Valerie.  (I had to throw in the photo bomb picture too.)


Fun, Fun, Fun day.  If you are in the metroplex and don't grab these opportunities when they pop up --- tis sad for you.  Ta ta for now.

1 comment:

  1. We have too much fun and it sew good for my soul to spend time with all of you. Hugs, Allison

    ReplyDelete