Friday, December 27, 2013

Block Swap - January's Mailing

I joined a block swap for the new year and am really excited about it.  We are doing a zig-zag quilt with bright white and a color.  I dug through my stash and found some really fun fabric for the first block and went about putting a dozen of these together.

Since I am working with a bold print and a solid white, I have to be extra picky about the center of the V.  If it doesn't line up just so -- it really stands out.  I put the first one together and ta da -- it looks so fun.  

As I am putting the finishing touches on these, I look behind me and Mister has grabbed the list and is addressing envelopes and stuffing the blocks in for me.  He is just so supportive and involved in my projects.  I am indeed one lucky lady.

No comments:

Post a Comment