Sunday, May 14, 2023

Camping Magic - Brazos House Retreat

 11th - The last of the spring retreat back to backs begin today.  I am loaded to the gills with projects and stuff for the swap table.  I already had accumulated several bags full of items and then Mister added to it while I was in Ohio last month.  My very full car and I are hitting the road bright and early - time for some fun.



The final road to Brazos has some new inhabitants - and they look like they need a pasture with more grass in it.


This one is keeping pretty close tabs on me.



Stephannie has some of the cutest decor for this weekend.



She's managed to put this one in my station.   Hmmmm.


First up on the agenda is the traditional Babes meal.  Not a lot of takers this time, but it still was so yummy.



The first day finishes out with a nice group of last ladies standing.


12th - Let the TA-DA's begin.  LOTS of sewing is taking place today.  Lori is first up - TA-DONE!


Cindy has a UFO TA-DA


Eveline has a Texas Tumbleweeds TA-DA


I've finished up a Trailing Squares top - TA-DA


Stephannie with a stitchery TA-DONE


Game night is tonight - we have a few advancements.  Eveline is EMERALD


Door prize winners - 


Lori and Cindy


Stephanie and Stephannie


Ramona and Linda


Rayleen and Frieda


Janet and Eveline


Yours truly and Debi


Giggle time - 


And the giggles resulted in a winner for game 1


Game 2 winner - 




The gangs all here - Such a super fun group.  See if you can figure out who is who - Frieda, Ramona, Linda, Debi, Eveline, Rayleen, Cindy, Stephanie, Stephannie, Janet, and Lori.  Well, along with myself.


Back to sewing and let the TA-DA's continue.  Lori has a second TA-DONE.


I have a second Trailing Squares TA-DA as well


I did not make the last ladies standing tonight, but Stephannie recorded the moment for me.


13th - Having a personal event today, I am off to San Angelo.  By the time I return, it's almost dinner and a few more TA-DA's to share.  Lori has hands full of pea pod TA-DONE's


Lisa has a top TA-DA


I missed an advancement last night.  Stephanie is SILVER DIAMOND!!


Traveling all day left me beat but these amazing women made it to the end.

14th - Happy Mother's Day!!  Sundays are always tough with it signaling the end of a retreat.  We were thrilled to have Rayleen with us and can't wait to spend more time together int he future.  Newbies are just so fun for all of us.

I walked down the road a bit to call my mom and was surrounded by the beauty of Texas spring.


Plus a dinosaur to keep the fun going.


As I walked back up to the house --- the pond out front had a visitor.


And that's it for this weekend.  Onto Tweener time.

No comments:

Post a Comment