Saturday, April 14, 2018

Blue Ribbon Quilt Shoppe

Today is a Red Hat Day and as I'm driving up to the cafe where we are meeting, I spot a quilt shop and suddenly I have an after-lunch plan.  Yes, a quilt shop two doors down really needs to be explored.  Look at the sweet entrance to Blue Ribbon Quilts Shoppe in Wylie, Texas.

As soon as I open the door, I am thrilled.  Oh my -- what an incredible place.  Color bursts from absolutely every corner.  Isn't that exactly what we all want in a quilt shop?






Featherweights are in clear sight throughout the shop and although some are not able to be photographed due to location, I do my best with the others.

The second space has old church pews covered with quilts, patterns and lots of fun fabrics and gadgets.  I want to simply sit down and take my time.


Check out this gadget/pattern wall.  WOW.  It is even more than my camera can contain.


Back out to the front, Francis is happily helping new customers and I love the attention she is paying to each and every person.  This is exactly how a shop should operate.


As I only have a short time to get home to my sweetheart and head to our next event for the day, I have to exit quickly, but I will be back.  Maybe even for one of their Wednesday Sit and Sews.  It could happen.  Until then, I'll just say -- take the time to go and peek.  It's a great little shop.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It really is a sweet shop. I want to go back when I have time to really explore.

      Delete
  2. That quilt shop is so cool. Thanks for the tour.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are most welcome. Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete