Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Garden Party Clue 2 - Bonnie Hunter - Plano Mystery Quilt

I'm still in the "tween" time at retreat and since these little units are still on my table, I might as well keep going and clear the table before starting another project.  My strips are still handy and within an hour I have all the little bits and pieces cut to finish the block.  Yep, that's right.  We are completing blocks this week.  The Garden Posey block - all 100 of them as a matter of fact.

As soon as all my parts are cut out, I just start randomly putting parts together and work my way through the stacks, webbing two blocks at a time.




If you follow this blog at all, you know I love to web.  Yes, even if all I'm doing is a little block like this.  It keeps me with all my parts together and going the right direction.


I spend most of the morning just working my way through these, two at a time and soon my little flower garden is complete.  Okay, time for a different project.  Aren't these just so bright and cheery?

No comments:

Post a Comment