Saturday, January 3, 2015

Bonnie Hunter Mystery Quilt Class - Fabric Fanatics

It's Mystery Day and that makes for one difficult blog post.  I want very much to show everyone just what we are making but I pinkie swore to keep it to my self.  I will say this much -- I am working all in batiks and in bright, cheery colors --- all the colors of the rainbow.  AND, I am loving it.  Just be patient --- this quilt will be out in an issue of Quiltmaker magazine later this year.  Be on the lookout.



Check out this amazing selvage tote bag:


During show and share today, I am able to share the sandwiched top from last year's Plano mystery:  Wanderlust.  I so hope to have it finished during January.


Well that's all I can show right now.  When the magazine hits the stands, I will complete this post with pictures of my day's treasures.  Until then -- keep on quilting and hey Bonnie:  can't wait for next year.  This week has been oh so wonderful -- you are the best and I am so lucky to call you "friend."

UPDATE:  Since this pattern is now available to the public -- here are my Garden Party blocks and me helping Bonnie show the quilt.



No comments:

Post a Comment