Saturday, December 31, 2022

2022 Finished Quilts

 When it comes to quilt productivity this year, I just didn't have it.  I think I may have bit off more than I could chew with monthly small projects and with a lot of family time, quilts just didn't happen too much.  I did finish a whole collection of table runners and some gift items though.  Here's the breakdown:

January - Love to Pieces - Table Topper


February - Going Green Table Runner

April - My design Tulip table runner


Summer Sea Glass table runner



May - Lemon Slice table runner



Bargello table runner 


Tricot quilt for Isla - entirely hand-quilted and bound.


Isla's quilt - soft minkee backing with flannel squares.  My own deisgn.



June - Ophelia is turning 8 and wants a big girl quilt.  I bought this fabric years ago for her as the line is "Ophelia."  Seemed right.



String table runner




August - Ombre Quilt-As-You-Go table runner



September - Two-Tone Star table runner



Half Moon Rising table runner - class taken at Missouri Star in August.


Acorn Toss table runner



October -  My great-nephew, Greyson, is getting a new sibling in December which means he is moving into a big boy bed and needs a new quilt.  I put this together from fabrics I picked up on my Missouri trip in August.  All my design and his name is quilted into both upper and lower white borders.



I gave a try at a chenille quilt - it's for the new baby when it arrives in December.  We don't know whether a boy or girl so I went neutral.



November - Nordic Star table runner



That's it for this year.  I'm making FINISHES a priority in 2023 so watch out - here I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment