Saturday, December 31, 2022

2022 Finished Non-Quilt Items

 Looking back on 2022, I was busy all year but don't really see much in the way of finished accomplishments.  A few items made the pictorial, but very few.  Here's to hoping 2023 will be better.

February - one of the BINGO challenges was to make a heart sachet and another was to use Tula Pink fabric so I combined them into these cute gifts.

May - The May BINGO card had "make a mug rug" on it.  Here ya go.


A new granddaughter is coming - her bears are ready to go.  Love how they turned out.


I cleaned out the minky tote in the studio and put all the scraps into pillows.  These went in boxes to the grands to snuggle with.


An afghan for Isla.


Mom's dog, Bailey, gets a new jacket.  I had to draw the pattern and Mom picked out the fabric.


June - How many years have I been working on this?  Whew.  My new stocking is done.

August -  Most of July and August were devoted to Torsten's quiet book.  Here is the  Post LINK and video LINK for you to check it all out.  I love how it turned out.

September - Some time at the beach lets me put together a bag that I picked up on the Missouri trip.  


I am teaching this grocery tote at the October retreat.  It turned out so fun and I can't wait to use it.




With my Christmas party coming up, it's time to get the sample ornament made.  So quick and easy.

November - I'm back in Montana and the velcro came off of Bailey's coat so in the process of fixing it, I decide to make more.  One of these is fleece lined and the other is lightweight for spring.


This green one is fleece lined and comfy for now.



Once back in Texas, it was off to retreat and this is another bag project that I picked up in Missouri.  It's a wonderful tote and I love how it turned out.


That's it for this year.  Not my best, but not my worst either.  See ya in 2023.

No comments:

Post a Comment