Saturday, September 24, 2022

McKinney Downtown Dry Goods Spotlight

 Yes!  I finally have a chance to stop in here, albeit a quick stop.  They are about to close and McKinney is in the midst of Oktoberfest, BUT I'm still inside.  Oh, I will definitely stop back in the next time I have more minutes to spend here.  A quick look around has me noticing as much as possible -- come along and see the pretties.

Wool - so many wonderful flavors -



Gorgeous yarns --- a knitter and crocheter's delight.  She also offers many classes and I "may" take one at a later date.  I do wish to learn to knit.


Ginger Hayes, the owner and dressed in a dirndl for the occasion, is using a yard swift to help out a customer.


There is even a second one going with the help of her husband.  Behind that big display of thread is an amazing sitting area where one can relax with friends.


AND . . . drumroll please . . .there is an entire section of quilt fabric too.  Ooooh, I see Sprinkles, the new line by Laundry Basket Quilts.  So, so fun.


More finger delighting bolts - 


Well, that's all the time we have, but Mister finds a quilt he would like me to make.  I photograph it and say I'll think about it.  No more commitments right now.  Onto Oktoberfest.

No comments:

Post a Comment