Sunday, March 20, 2022

Brazos House Retreat - Money, Money, Money - It's a Quilter's Life

Our retreat weekend has begun and it's just so nice to see everyone again.  Although there was a retreat last weekend, I don't feel as though I really had much time with people ---- crazy over-committed and I've learned from it.  Let the fun begin



Frieda starts it out right with a TA-DA - 


We are off to Babe's to keep the lunch tradition alive.


Love and laughter -- always the best!





Scenes from the room - 



I'm off to bed and Mister texts to check out the moon.  Alrighty then - it IS pretty cool, now - back to bed.


I have the library restocked, both the swap table and the sale table from my trip to Gatesville yesterday.  Goodies galore.



AND - So sad to say, no other pictures really happened today and I'm just moving forward.  The next morning, I'm the only one up bright and early.  Might as well do a first lady standing pic.


Sometimes what happens at retreat stays at retreat -- sometimes it doesn't.  The Guilt Quilt.


Not sure if I've shared our new retreat toy ---- SO MANY dies too.


Group pic - We're a small, but mighty group.  Sickness decimated the gang this go round.


Game night costumes --- The Masked Marauders


Twosies or Threesies - Me, Diane, Sherri


Samantha and Tonia - 


Stephannie, Stephanie, Betty


Lou, Leanne


Tonight's winners - Stephannie and I


Tonia's TA-DA


A little last night fun.


Last ladies sitting/standing.  What a fun evening.


Psst - don't leave ice cream on the bed and forget.  Makes for interesting sleep time.


10th - It's a busy morning as we are packing up and heading home.  Two last minute moments, though.

Sam's TA-DA


Tonia's project bag TA-DA's


This is Brazos Out!  These ladies  are amazing and the help they gave me was enormous.  I can never share my gratitude enough.  Love to all.  This was not my best hostessing event, but so many lessons learned and this will never happen again.  I WILL be back.  See you in April.

No comments:

Post a Comment