Saturday, November 6, 2021

All In Stitches Spotlight - Polson, MT

 We are out and about today, giving me the chance to stop at a new-to-me quilt shop.  All in Stitches located in Polson, Montana is the lucky recipient of our attention.


As we enter, I notice that it is a long, narrow shop with color coming from all angles.  The quilts on the walls are beautiful and everything is organized well.




Mister has discovered SOMETHING --- but I'm on a mission to find some fat quarters for Bonnie's upcoming mystery.  



This sale room is super cute, but doesn't hold anything I can use right now.


A peek at a great work/classroom.


Okay, I've now seen this several times and love it.  I would like the fabrics in it, but can only find them in a kit.  I would like to make it larger.


Fat quarters and so many gorgeous tone on tones.


I do spot some turtle neutral on sale and it goes home with me along with a pink and a burgundy.  That's it for today, but I would definitely return to this shop.  Check it out if you are in Polson, Montana.

No comments:

Post a Comment