Monday, October 19, 2020

Piece of Heaven Quilt Shop - Mountainburg, AR

 Driving along during our vacation in Arkansas, right on the road in Mountainburg, I see Quilt Fabric on a building.  My sweet man is wonderful at accommodating me and quickly stops and turns the car around.  Yay!!!  The shop is Piece of Heaven and the owner is Patty.  Come along and peek in to see her own little share of heaven on earth.



In the front corner, there is a little bit of an antique shop and Mister heads straight there while I venture in and out of the nooks and crannies of fabric displays.  Vintage machines peek out from various places along with fun signs.


And lots and lots of colorful shelves stocked with great fabrics.


Look at this sweetie.  Love the cabinet so much.


Mister spots this book and I want to remember it, so a quick picture is taken.


I spot a shelf of state panels --- one is going home with me and I have no idea what to use it on yet, but I'll have it for when I do.  This was a great little stop and we had a great visit with Patty.  She also offers longarm quilting, so if you are in the area, stop in and say howdy.

No comments:

Post a Comment