Thursday, September 10, 2020

The Quilt Cottage - Libby, Montana

It seems like eons have passed since I've been able to be out and about and stop in at a new-to-me quilt shop.  We are actually up in Montana on vacation and enjoying a little day trip.  Upon our arrival in Libby, I mention a shop I'd like to see and my sweetheart happily follows directions and has us there in no time.  Yay!  Come along with me --- let's see what's in store.  First off, isn't this lavender building just super fun?  I LOVE it.  The white picket fence is perfect and everything screams, "Come in and stay awhile."




Even the parking lot makes me smile.  THIS, just this.  It's wonderful and I want one.


 In we go, where we meet Kayley Robertson, the owner.  She is a sheer delight and we chat about so many things, including retreats.  She is also crazy helpful with things going on in town this weekend and directions to said events.  The shop is dang cute, with LOTS of great ideas and the supplies to make them happen.  So much vintage fun right up front.





She also does long-arming and a customer came in for just such a task while we were there.  Backing was found and she left with a smile on her face.


After a simply wonderful time, we left with a few more fat quarters to help with one of the 2021 quilt-a-longs in my Facebook group.  This would be almost like home if I lived in Libby.  Thank you, Kayley, for a wonderful experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment