Friday, January 10, 2020

Frolic - Clue 8 - Bonnie Hunter - Mystery Quilt

Friday is Smile Day!!!  I woke at 6:00 and started hitting refresh at 6:15.  Oh my.  An hour later, the clue finally popped up.  Did I waste that time?  Nope, in between the refreshes, I was editing pictures for another post.  And writing.  The eternal writing.  Ah, I digress.  The Clue is here!!!  AND it's wonderful.  No cutting, just putting pieces together that we already have.  I LOVE it.

In mere minutes from posting --- seriously, I think 15 is putting it high -- I have Part A on the machine cabinet and Part B finished and back on the tray.  My brain feels that if I move those out of the way first, I'll have less chance of a repeat from last week.  See, I can be taught.




Sitting down to the machine, I make the decision to just work with two sets at a time, one as leader and one as ender - or as Bonnie likes to say, "an engine and a caboose."  I really hope it will help me to keep the "sets" together and still make quick progress.


As the first set comes off, I really like these geese.  Super happy with them and can't wait to see how it all plays out.


 2 and a half hours later, my tray is pretty once again.  My ornament is SOOOOO FULLL.  I don't think I've had one with so many dog ears in all the years I have been doing them. 


And they're waiting once again.  I was wrong last week.  Yep, you read that and I can own it.  Will it be a full week this time?  Only time will tell as "It's A Mystery."  Oh, and I'm not playing with these units one little bit.  I really think the surprise is one of the best parts of this whole experience.  See ya next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment