Saturday, February 6, 2016

Double Delight - Clue 5 - Bonnie Hunter - Mystery Quilt

I am smack dab in the middle of the second weekend of retreat at Brazos and on track with these clues.  Woohoo!!!  It feels so good to be caught up again.

This week we are making block B and dang if it's not another nine patch made of nine patches.  Yep, I'm in heaven.  Can you see me smiling?  Let's start webbing these together.  I pulled in a fourth neutral for my larger squares -- sure hope it all plays well.

Ooooh - I likey.



What a quick and easy clue.  I don't know about everyone else, but I am dang excited to start putting this together.  Two clues to go and I think the hard part is behind us.  By hard, I simply mean square in a square over and over again.  BUT --- and that's a heavy but ---- I LOVE THEM.  See ya next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment