Sunday, January 5, 2014

January - First of Year Quilt Update

I am going to try at the beginning of each month to give a quilt update.  I will take pictures throughout the month and then do one update at the beginning of the next one.  Since most of what I have done lately is already documented, this is a new beginning.  My blocks for the exchange are starting to arrive and I am so excited.  I was also treated to some great orange and green strips in my scrap exchange.  Some of them are batiks and oh so pretty.  I am so excited to get the rest of them -- some are coming from as far away as Australia.  I need to get started sewing the ones that go out at the end of January.  I also need to get going on my blocks that I am doing with Jen and Amanda.  Lots to do for sure.  

Here is a quick look at the design wall from my first few days of the month.  What fun I have had.  Let's keep this going.

No comments:

Post a Comment